Monday, May 31, 2010

he win the case

i dont know how my dad win these fuckin case........why........why cant i just stay with them.....first session in court they start to talk bout my mom and that so shit......i can feel my mum is around.....my dad says that he cant let me go with them cause i will suffer by searching money....and work and all that.....to me thats is normal because that is how normal people live!!!!!!!they fight in court and i cant help it........my uncle cant face this too long and my dad keep talk shit bout my uncle infront of the crowd........my uncle says this is about where i came from........so many years i live in christian way..........i need to come back to malaysia so that i can live with muslim's way..........but my dad says thats cant be happen cause this is where i came from..........and this is the way i live........i still remember the words he said......."i giv him all the money and i never stop him to be muslim or christian......i let him do all the things he want and why he must go away just like that to leave me??""""thats the words my dad's say and that is so fuckin shit.........i hate my dad..but i know......he's the only one my family and my blood......then its time for me to get into this......and they ask me a few question......."how did your dad being care for you?" and i said "my dad care for me much"and the other question is personal.........the session stop for a few hours and then continue.....but while we chill my dad and uncle got fight....my uncle got punch on his face......and im the one who stop them......then i can see my dad cryin.......thats really make me understand how he cant let me go away from him..........and i remember he said"i lost your mom and i fail to make her happy and i dont want this happen to you" then i just giv it all to allah.....if i am rite just let me stay with dad........if i am wrong then just let me go........then.....this case win ........and my dad can still got me........im your son ......forever.......

No comments:

Post a Comment