Monday, May 24, 2010

1st of all

hi...my name is dniel robin raziz iskandar....and im 21.i stay in Geneva Switzerland......i am the only one son in my family....my parent divorce since i was a litle....too little to know mean HURT.....my mom died already and i miss her much......i stuck with my dad that being so shit to me....i cant even go back to my home own in malaysia just because of him........i didnt work...study or else....i just stay at home with my dad's money..........my dad married with some gurl name mariah.....and that woman already had a kids already.............now i looks like live with stranger where i think i dont even know them........i miss my mom....i wanna go to her grave rite now.......i wont stay with dady.......i hate him sometime......i already live like a christian way for many years........i wanna learn islam back.......i wanna back to where i came from.........and theres is my friend who help me............i dont hav any gurlfriend.......because i used to hav one but suck!!!!what a life rite????

No comments:

Post a Comment